Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rollin' along

I got the light replaced.

Finally all of my seedlings are straight up and down now. For such tiny things they sure drink a lot of water. I watered from the bottom at 11pm and the bottom was dry in the morning. I haven't let the peat pots dry and only once have I seen a few dry bits of dirt on top. I am going to start watering less so I don't cause damping off disease.

They are now about an inch tall and threatening to touch the clear dome on the tray. I think I read that at some point you can remove the dome but I will have to find that again.

I am still a little confused as to what true leaves look like. I will post a picture as soon as I get it off the camera but as to the fact that no one reads this blog but myself If there is anything wrong with them I will not find out until it is too late.

No comments: